I wrote the press releases below, managed the email and wire distribution, and helped pitch media for product reviews. I had a direct impact on the results listed for each product launch.
October 9, 2013 – LaCie and Porsche Design Introduce Ultra-Sleek USB 3.0 Key
- 180 media placements. Notable publications include Engadget, PC Magazine, Storage Review, Digital Trends, Tom’s Hardware, Cult of Mac, Slash Gear, Hypebeast.
- Secured reviews in Chip Chick, About.com, TUAW, and Best Techie.
January 6, 2013 - LaCie and Starck Craft Limited Edition Hard Drive
- 180 media placements. Notable publications include Apartment Therapy, 9 to 5 Mac, AnandTech, Ars Technica, CNET, Connected Digital World, Dvice, Engadget, Esquire, Gizmodo, Laptop Magazine, PC Magazine, PC World, Storage Newsletter, Studio Daily, The Verge, Wall Street Journal, and Wired.
December 11, 2012 - LaCie Announces XtremKey USB 3.0: Extreme Speed and Strength
- 140 media placements. Notable publications include Storage Newsletter, CDRLabs, and PC Magazine, MaximumPC, and Connected Digital World.
- Secured reviews in MaximumPC, TUAW, Bright Side of News, and Yahoo.
October 24, 2012 – LaCie Announces Thinner, Faster Porsche Design Drive for Apple Fans
- 100 media placements. Notable publications include PC Magazine, Storage Newsletter, Wired, Everything USB, Macworld, Engadget, TweakTown, Storage Review, Legit Reviews, MyMac, and Ubergizmo.
- Secured reviews in TUAW and Best Techie.